The Taste Farmers’ Markets NZ Awards 2013
|Jim Tannock Photography|
will provide a unique opportunity for sponsors and partners to associate themselves with Farmers’ Markets of NZ.
Click here to download 2013 Forum and Awards Partners Packages information
It also provides an opportunity for a sponsor to leverage their brand alongside a high growth product base with strong consumer appeal and links to regional, grassroots, specialty food producers.
• Network with 40 FMNZ member Farmers' Markets, 1000 small businesses, 50,000 customers every week of the year
• The Farmers' Market movement is about building and strengthening local communities, supports local businesses. The brand is environmentally sustainable and projects fresh, seasonal, quality. Customers are interested in their health, knowing where their food comes from and are well read and educated people. They’re also looking for social interaction and learning more about food
• Website banner advertising and internet promotional click tools on websites
• National conference and manager’s forum association/presence each year
• First option rights on specific events such as (Food Inc Premier Movie, Food Shows)
• Sponsor placement on clothing for market managers
Brand exposure in National Food and Wine magazines
The FMNZ Awards will be prominently featured in national magazines and media and promoted as a key cover line when the winners are announced
Brand exposure on the FMNZ website and all member’s websites and e-newsletters
• The FMNZ Awards will be featured on the home page via the winner’s announcement
• On-going link to sponsor website
Brand exposure in promotion of the awards
• The FMNZ Awards and sponsor logo to appear on flyers to be distributed at Farmers’ Markets throughout New Zealand encouraging regional food producers and artisan producers to enter these awards
It is expected that the national and local media will provide excellent coverage of the FMNZ Awards.
• The FMNZ Awards and sponsors logo will appear on all media and press releases
• Sponsor brand name and logo will feature prominently throughout all awards print and digital formats
• The Supreme Winner and all finalists will each receive FMNZ Awards certificates
• These certificates will be proudly displayed at these winning businesses throughout the country and feature the FMNZ Awards and sponsors logo at the top of each certificate
• Each winner will receive a jpeg of the FMNZ Awards and sponsors logo to display on their website, in promotional material and advertising