The Hawke's Bay Hospitality Awards
are back for 2015, here's how the event works.
Watch this site or 'like' our facebook page
for more info!!
To go to the Hospo Facebook -
This will be the 8th year the awards have been run. Some of you will be familiar with the event, however, there may some who are new to the industry or new to the area and not so familiar, so a quick overview. . . .
This event is FOR the industry, BY the industry, ABOUT the industry.
· You can only participate if you currently work in hospo – and that includes workers in all areas – bar staff, chef, maitre’d, sous chef, wine merchant, wait staff, owners & kitchen hands.
The Awards have various categories, such as - Outstanding Chef, Outstanding Winery Restaurant, Outstanding Front of House team, Outstanding Coffee Establishment, Outstanding Supplier and more.
· It starts with the on-line Nomination process. Eligible hospo workers will be given a link to the on-line nomination site, just before nominations open.
YOU get to NOMINATE the places or people that you think most deserve to be recognised.
Nominations OPEN 16th March
Nominations CLOSE 6th April
The top 4 nominations from each category become the FINALISTS.
- The Finalists are announced 20th April, then you go on-line again and VOTE for which finalists you think should WIN in each category.
Then it’s the Awards and Party time! This is a ticket-only entry and costs $70 per person - tickets always sell-out fast!
· The winners are revealed – in front of their industry peers and their achievement acknowledged by all those attending.
The awards will be presented and afterwards its time to party!!. . . . .at Shed 2
· That’s how it works - super easy!
Like us on Facebook and receive regular updates. To go to the Hospo Facebook page - Click Here
Thanks for supporting the Hawke's Bay Hospitality Awards.